- Presence (face powder) : white
- Graceful (eye shadow): light taupe brown
- Exhale (eye shadow): deeper grey brown
- Finishing Powder (face powder): yellow cream
- Golden Gate Matte (blush): matte medium rose
- Promise (face powder): grey based white
- Beautiful (eye shadow): dusty rose
- Confident (eye shadow): deep eggplant
- Inner Beauty (blush): matte light rose
- Faux Tan Matte (bronzer): cool tone bronze, slight shimmer
A neutral palette with 6 face shades to set your concealer, blush and bronzer as well as 4 neutral eyeshadows. Works best for those with light to medium skin tones as the face products may appear too light for deeper skin tones.
The texture of the face products are a thin and a bit chalky, but that doesn’t bother me because the product picks up well on a brush and simply tapping off the excess product before applying it to your face will leave your skin with a beautiful, soft wash of colour. Promose (no. 6) is an odd shade because it has a grey undertone to it- I’m not sure where bareMinerals was going with that. Thankfully the grey isn’t strong and when applied to the face it simply lightens the area without depositing a grey colour. The eye shadows are the typical bareMinerals ready formula: pigmented yet easy to blend.
All in all, I would buy this product again. It’s hard to find a face/eye palette with all colours you can use. This is a stunning neutrals that will work well for work or for every day casual looks. My only cons are the chalky nature of the face products,
Final verdict: 8/10. On sale at Sephora now! ($40 CAD, $18 off)