The pros outweigh the cons for me on the NARS Sheer Glow Foundation ($59 CAD) and i’m obsessed. In the cold dry months this is my saving grace that I cant stop using for it’s hydrating yet full coverage finish that only gets better with time.
My one true grip with this (besides the fact it doesnt come with a pump) is that it doesnt wear a full 8 hours on me (I see fading at 6) and the olive undertones are not as strong as claimed online. I hear that Sheer Glow is quite similar to the All Day Luminous Weightless foundation from NARS, which is great news for my wallet lol Have you tried either foundation? what are your thoughts?
- Hydrating yet full coverage foundation, which I find to be quite a rare combination in the foundation market
- This product does provide a sheer (aka slight) glow to the slight, but with a decent medium coverage that is buildable to full. Funny how most people (and myself included until I was corrected) think sheer glow means the foundation in sheer when in face the glow it gives the skin is what is sheer or light
- Melts into the skin and looks better over time, until it starts to fade around the 6 hour mark on me (I have normal skin)
- Does not come with a pump
- Is not long lasting, and doesn’t fade evenly (the foundation disappears on my nose)
- Does not have as strong as an olive undertone has explained online